Lady Bird Noosa is a well loved Lingerie boutique situated in the heart of Noosa Junction. Glenda and Kathy, a mum and daughter team, are renowned both here in Australia and New Zealand for their knowledge, understanding and love for all things lingerie.
“Every bra is unique as is every body, it’s just a matter of matching the two together and finding the perfect fit, style and comfort level for our customers,“ Kathy said.
So what are the key points to look for in a perfectly fitted bra?
1. Comfort – This is personal and something we take very seriously. Eight hours a day, seven days a week we wear our bras, This need to be at the top of the list of things we need to get right.
2. Wires – If you choose to have underwires we must make sure that they fit fully around the breast tissue with no digging into the soft part on the side. This is incredibly important for breast and lymph health as well as your comfort level.
When it comes to wire placement, another very important area to look at is the the wire under they bust. It must sit snuggly with out sitting heavily on the rib cage, again, this makes all the difference to our comfort level, this comes down to the design and style of the bra, if it sits heavily on the rib cage, it’s not the style or shape for you.
3. Straps – They need to be centrally placed on the shoulder so you don’t get the dreaded ‘drop off the shoulder issue’ but also, it is a suitability issue. Different straps are recommended for different bust lines for support and longevity.
4. Band – Not too firm, not too loose, we are looking at feel, ridding up the back, how it anchors on the body and no bagging under the arms.
5. Cups – Too many issues to list here! We don’t have enough space.
6. Shape – Every bra design is distinctive, it’s really important to make sure the shape is right for you, your lifestyle and it needs to make you feel confident in your every day life.
This is just a snippet of what we look for when fitting our customers so if it’s your first bra fit or one of many, pop in and explore our unique and special lingerie collection and see what we can find for you.
Find Lady Bird Noosa at Noosa Junction Plaza, 81 Noosa Dr, Noosa Heads.For more information call (07) 5455 4070 or visit www.ladybirdnoosa.com.au